Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Osiris is Dionysus

I have written it in my Hidden Human Story books and explained that all the gods/goddesses from around the world all refer to the ancient family from Crete and Tyre that traveled the world.  For now, I will put a quick scan of one of the books that tells you this so no one can deny this.  This is from the ancient Greek writer Nonnos and his work entitled the Dionysiaca.:




This is just the tip of the iceberg.

"And he showed forth the Euian secrets of Osiris, the wanderer, the Egyptian Dionysos."

Many other texts from the Loeb Library and other ancient writers confirm this as well as give other names for Zeus and Dionysus.  The story I've uncovered that is embedded in ancient mythology is amazing and very controversial.  I have tried to bring this to light by contacting the producers of various TV and Radio shows to discuss my findings but they won't let me on.  I believe I know exactly why they won't let me on and it has to do with exposing some very ancient secrets.


by Rita Jean Moran (www.thelibrarykids.com and www.hiddenhumanstory.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment