Saturday, July 20, 2013

Some of the Characters in The Library Kids

I started out with the idea of my series, The Library Kids, after a visit with my family to a cave in Texas.  I combined my interest in mythology and anthropology with this cave and all caves and created The Library Kids series.  Many of the places, I wrote about are real and can be visited.  I created an adventure of visiting many of these places with my family and I intertwined these visits within the series.  But some of the characters I came up with, were quite interesting.  I've painted some simple sketches of some of the characters which helped to solidify the story in my mind.  Here are some of them:


 
Simple sketch of the Dark Master with his glowing red eyes.
 

 
One of the Reptoids that are faced in Tibet.
 

 
A character that will be revealed in the 8th book.
 
 
 
by Rita Jean Moran (www.thelibrarykids.com)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment