Monday, July 7, 2014

The Sumerian Gods were the Same as the Cronides and they were Caucasoid

I have shown how these ancient gods/goddesses from Sumer are the same people as the Cronide family I have been writing about.  These people were originally from Tyre and Crete.  They spread their kingdoms/queendoms all over the world and travelled via ships (proven through ancient literature I have exposed and the petroglyphs that I found in Nevada) on the waterways to the entire world to end savagery and cannibalism (shown in my books and hundreds of articles I've been writing on both of my blogs).  None of them were little grey aliens or hybrids.  They were human, albeit they may have been a different human species or exhibited strange skull characteristics due to excessive inbreeding.

They were described as fair and bright eyed in Sumerian-Babylonian literature and as blonde, red-haired, auburn-haired, and blue-eyed in Greek and Roman literature.  So far, I have shown you the proof of my Mythological Unification Theory through not only quoting ancient literature that directly says Dionysus is Osiris, but I have shown you through comparative mythology that the Cronides I have been revealing to all of you, are the same people that are the ancient gods/goddesses of Egypt, Sumer, Greece, Rome, and the Nordic lands.

I will move on to Celtic, Hindu, Mesoamerican, South American, Native American, Aborigine, and various Asian mythologies next, to show you they are all referring to this ancient Cronide family.  After this, I will then show you how this ancient family is encoded in the Bible.

Lastly, the contested Sumerian plate of Enlil with an alleged 10th planet called Nibiru is probably more a diagram of Saturn and all of its moons that they could see.  I've already shown you through the literature that Nibiru/Neberu was a star and not a planet and it was associated with Anu-Uranus and not Cronus-Enlil.  It's time to take a better look at the pop culture surrounding the ancient Sumerians and not fall for the hype.  That so called 10th planet looks more like a Jewish Star of David than it does a planet and the hexagram/Star of Remphan was a symbol associated with Cronus who did do human sacrifice of his own children.



 
Sitchin posing with an enlarged, purported 6000-year-old cylinder seal impression
 


 
Hexagram in Islamic stonework at the Qutb complex, Delhi, India
 
 

by Rita Jean Moran (www.thelibrarykids.com and www.hiddenhumanstory.com)


Links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cylinder_seal


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan

No comments:

Post a Comment