Friday, June 13, 2014

Letter to The Library Kids Fans

Dear Library Kids and Hidden Human Story Fans,


I started this journey really since I was ten years old.  When I visited a cave with my family (as an adult) in Texas around 2005 an idea was born in my mind.  That idea blossomed into The Library Kids series.  The purpose of my books was not only to entertain, but to educate children and adults about history, mythology, and geography. 

I created this blog and several other websites to be a resource that works in conjunction with my books.  I have tried to keep this blog, family and child friendly while moving more adult-oriented in-depth looks at history and mythology to my other blog (www.hiddenhumanstory.com).

I have worked with schools, the boy scouts, librarians, and other organizations to provide educational lectures and introduce them to my work, mostly at no cost to them.  I have tried hard to provide some really good material that is known and some not so well known to intrigue young and older minds.

It was my goal to have my books and blogs and websites work in conjunction to educate and entertain and be a resource for the average person wishing to learn and for teachers and other educators to use as a resource.  This is a new concept that I have introduced for the middle grade market.  I was even investigating and working on a project to make either animated or non-animated movies to work in conjunction with my original vision.

As of late, something has come to my attention that now requires me to seek advice and to make sure that I am not being copyright infringed on.  I am not happy about this whole situation but it is something I must do.  I am never giving up on my vision and will not be prevented from seeing this Library Kids project and the vision I have for the Hidden Human Story series from maturing to full fruition.  For those that have met me in person, those that have listened to my presentations at a school or library or conference, I hope that you remember me and that I was the first to come up with this concept for the middle grade audience as well as for adults.  No one else had done so at the time, I began.

I have since found some well hidden information about our past and have presented that material in my Hidden Human Story series and websites. I was also the first to come up with this information and am the only one currently providing it to the public.  I have contacted several media outlets to see if they were interested in interviews to learn more about this material, but most will not touch my work at this time.

I hope that those who have been following my research and work, truly appreciate the time, money, and effort that I have put into my book series, blogs, facebook pages, youtube videos, and the entire educational concept that I have designed to provide this information.  Thank you.

Rita Jean Moran
(www.thelibrarykids.com and www.hiddenhumanstory.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment