Friday, April 25, 2014

Why I am on This Path

 



          I have always enjoyed studying ancient cultures, legends, folklore, and mythology and have observed that most ancient stories are very similar across all cultures including stories of floods and giants and little people. I visit many of the places I write about. The cover art of many of my books include my own photography with some imagery illustrated into the photographs.

           One day, when I took my family to visit a cave in Texas, an idea was born inside my mind. The idea further blossomed after visiting another cave in Wisconsin.  It started out as a set of children’s books and has blossomed into finding what I believe is a true and factual story that has never been told before.

            I began with writing, The Library Kids, after the visit to the caves. After doing years of research and writing for my children’s series, I formulated what I call The Mythological Unification Theory. This theory tells the story of what I term, The Cronide Bloodline, and their global travels and civilization of the world between 15,000 to 16,000 years ago. I have since written a new series called my  Hidden Human Story Series for a more mature audience that tells the tale of this family.


Rita Jean Moran (www.thelibrarykids.com and www.hiddenhumanstory.com)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment