Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Many Names of Zeus





If I see anyone equate Enki with Loki or Satan, I am going to lose it. Enki is not Loki.  As I have written about in my books, the key to my mythological unification theory is the "murdered son" as well as comparative mythology and comparative archaeology.  I am still zeroing in on all of the names of these people from the past, but let me list what I have so far for Zeus:


Zeus
Jupiter
Jupiter Sabazios
Odin or Othin
Daghada
The Jade Emperor
Enki
Kane
Ea
Cernunnos
Geb
Ammon
Izanagi
Itzamna
Belos
Arabian Cronus

Phethon
Mithra
Delphinic Apollo
Gamos
Shiva
Vishnu
Brahma
Indra
Teshub
Huitzlipotchli
Inti
Viracoccha
Sabaoth
Hare
Hades
Nanna-Sin
En-zu


Zeus is not Satan- get that through your heads.


If anyone qualifies for Satan it is Prometheus who has other names such as:

Loki
Set
Trickster
Satan
Devil
Lucifer
Typhon
Susano
Tezcatlipoca
Kanapua

The murdered son is Dionysus-Osiris and his other names include:

Bacchus
Queztlcoatl
Lono
Red Horn
Aengus (possibly)
Cermait
Balder
Sabazios
Dumuzi
Tammuz
Kulkucan
Ni Lang
Tsukuyomi
Sirius
Eumolpus
Mervis
Io Bacchus
Apis
Imahmana
Krishna


I have other names for the rest of these ancient people that I will post later.  I have yet to discover many more of their names in other mythologies.  If you would like to learn more, read my books.


by Rita Jean Moran ( (www.thelibrarykids.com and http://hiddenhumanstory.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment